NEW! VERSION 2.1 – Now sets start/end dates and a reminder.
Appointment from Message for Outlook 2011 Mac.
Looking for a way to create Calendar appointments from emails in Outlook 2011 for Mac? Now you can!
Logic “Appointment from Message” lets you easily create calendar appointments from your email messages that use the same subject line and content. No more manual copying and pasting! It also has full support for HTML emails, allowing you to have pictures and other rich content in the calendar appointment.
- 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back*
- Easily create calendar appointments from your email messages
- Automatically uses same subject line and content from the email
- Full HTML email support for pictures and rich content in Calendar Appointment
- Full Plain Text email support
- Great for following David Allen’s GTD® workflow!
* If you aren’t completely satisfied, just tell us within 7 days of purchase and we’ll gladly refund your money.